The Emergency Singing Sensation

Friday, April 08, 2005

A New Beginning

Yay! I finally have my own blog. I am currently in "bum" mode; my summer classes will start after a week so I still have some days to enjoy before going back to "acad" mode.

Last night, I went out with my sister and a couple of friends. We ate at Masas (Greenbelt 2) for dinner and Haagen-Dazs for dessert. The food was absolutely yummy. I felt like a pig after eating...I was stuffed!

Today, I cleaned out my school stuff and wrapped some of my precious books. I also reserved some chairs and tables because my family will be having a party on Sunday in celebration of my dad's birthday.

In case you're wondering why my blog is entitled "The Emergency Singing Sensation", I'll tell you the story behind the name. You see, I am a member of the University of the Philippines' Sirkulo ng mga Kabataang Artista or UP SIKAT. I am really a dancer, but whenever we have a performance and a singer is not available/absent, I am the substitute. Finally, my orgmates gave me the name "Emergency Singing Sensation".

That's all for now. I'm gonna watch the Pope's funeral...may he rest in peace.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 09, 2005 3:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Marian, you've really outdone yourself this time. Imagine? Marian Cloma: dancer-slash-singer-blogger. Cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home