The Emergency Singing Sensation

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Uniqua

My goddaughter Angel says that I am Uniqua in the NickJr. show entitled "The Backyardigans". I like that show! They're called Backyardigans because they are always playing in the backyard. I like the show because of the singing and dancing and cuteness of the characters. Try watching it and see if you'll like it too. It's on Nickelodeon every Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:30 am.

Summer classes began last Monday. I am taking up Filipino 40 and PI 100. Wala lang...gusto ko lang siya ilagay dito.

Oh yeah! Congratulations to Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger aka Pope Benedict XVI! My sister woke me up the night he got elected as Pope. I am happy that we have a Conservative Pope, much like Pope John Paul II. I even said, "ayan, marami nang baby boys na ipapangalan na Benedict o kaya Joseph." Then suddenly, I remembered that my sister has a godson already named Joseph Benedict! Cool, huh?

As usual, jokes (thru SMS) have been made about the new Pope. Stuff like, the Roman Catholic church is now being led by a German Shepherd. (The Sunday before the conclave began was Good Shepherd Sunday). In the UK, he is supposedly referred to as "Papa Ratzi" (gets?).

Happy Birthday to my good friend Alessandra Maria Anna Gloria O. Reyes! In short, Arianne Reyes. The incumbent CSSP Chairperson; the Secretary-General of the previous council.

Hi to my blockmate, Mr. Joseph John V. Lumanog! He is now the Editor-in-Chief of CSSP's official student publication, Sinag.

That's all for now. I am already sleepy. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home