The Emergency Singing Sensation

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I watched Harry Potter yesterday afternoon with my sister and Angel. The movie was good! The director, Mike Newell, did a good job in cutting the movie. I mean, Mike Newell removed a lot of parts from the book but still, it did not change the essence of the story.

MOMENTS WHILE WATCHING THE MOVIE
When Cedric Diggory came out, I heard some girls gush "oh".
When the Patil sisters came out, the guys seated directly behind us said "ay, ang baho naman".
The Weasley twins were really funny in this movie.

For the most part while watching, I was sneezing and blowing my nose. I had an allergy attack yesterday. My sneezing began when we (ate and angel) were still inside Heaven and Eggs. The sneezing worsened when we entered Glorietta. All the stores were on sale and a lot of their items were displayed outside the stores. I guess the items on display were dusty (after being hidden for the longest time inside the bodega) so it worsened my sneezing.

That's all for now. I have to study (yucky! hehe!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home