The Emergency Singing Sensation

Monday, November 28, 2005

A lot of things

I think I will put together a lot of different things I want to say in this blog entry.

1. It's been a week since it happened. You see, Dr. Remedios Cotangco (a family friend), passed away last November 14. I found out about it because I read through the Obituary Section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. The creepy part is, I don't usually read the Obituary. I used to read that section when we were still subscribing to the Manila Bulletin. But when we switched to the PDI, I quit reading the obituary section. It was really weird...it was the first time I read the Obituary of the PDI...then I found a name I knew.

2. Poor Paolo. He's got all sorts of illnesses right now. Acute viral exanthem, UTI, Tonsillitis and Skin asthma. I hope he's out of the hospital by now.

3. I got to light the first advent candle in our chapel. Yay! I've always wanted to light the advent candle, hehe!

4. I took the UP LAE yesterday. A very deadly exam. It was tiring physically and mentally. Right now, my neck is painful. I can't even do a neck rotation. Booboo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home