The Emergency Singing Sensation

Friday, December 30, 2005

On the last day of the year....

Since it's the last day of the year, I decided to update my blog. I've been meaning to update this blog but I just felt pretty lazy after being sick. Even my computer is "sick" so I'm using my sister's laptop. As usual, I'm gonna enumerate the things that I want to share.

1. I finally got my arch supports with metatarsal pads. It's a bit heavy but I'm getting used to it.

2. I wasn't able to complete the Simbang Gabi, but our parish priest joked that I'm still good for a silver medal for having had only one absence.

3. Because it's Christmas time, I was assigned to sing two psalms. One was during the December 24
midnight mass and the other was for our December 30 parish fiesta. My Christmas psalm wasn't my best performance. I was sick that time but I couldn't back out of singing. It was like getting sick at the last minute.

4. I was really sick on Christmas Day. When I woke up, my throat felt soooo bad that I instantly asked my mom to look at it. When she saw my throat, she immediately ordered me to take antibiotics. I also had no voice that day. Basically, I spent my Christmas Day in bed and slept for most of the day. I did have visitors though. I had two of them (Angel and Buboy). It's a bit funny because I was just starting to fall asleep when I heard Angel say "Marian! Merry Christmas!" The two of them saw me in my worst. Then I found out that our parish priest sent them out to buy drinking water. Unfortunately, all drinking water stores were closed. I just gave them water as a Christmas gift to our parish priest.

5. Yesterday was our parish fiesta. It was one of the best fiestas in our parish. I was assigned to sing the psalm for our bishop and I am happy to say that I had a better performance. I watched the fireworks after the mass and it was pretty cool.

Ok, now I have to make fruit salad for us to eat this
midnight. Au revoir!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:07:00 PM, Blogger green and black chancellor said...

stephen stephen boink boink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home