The Emergency Singing Sensation

Friday, December 09, 2005

SIKAT Before CHRISTMAS

Happy! I'm feeling so happy!

Last night, SIKAT performed SIKAT Before Christmas Part4. It was the best performance ever! The audience clearly enjoyed our performance. Even our costumes were fabulous!

Congratulations to the CSSP Student Council for having pulled off a very successful Carolfest!

*CHANGE TOPIC*

I went to the Phil. Orthopedic Institute and had a checkup because my left foot has been painful for 3 weeks now. The doctor said that the pain is due to the fact that one bone is not aligned with the rest. The unaligned bone catches all of the pressure when I walk. Apparently, it's congenital. I have to wear arch supports with metatarsal pads to ease the pain and the pressure. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home