The Emergency Singing Sensation

Friday, May 06, 2005

A Hot Afternoon

I like summer, I really do. But it seems to me that every year, our summer just keeps getting hotter. I commuted home today at a very ungodly hour. My summer classes end by 1pm and this afternoon, I commuted home right away after my last class. Really hot...the jeep I rode in was searing hot.

So I boarded the jeep, and a little later, my prof (Nilo S. Ocampo) boarded the jeep too! Well, at least he paid for my fare...hehe! I saved Php 6.50 for that.

While the jeep was on its way to the MRT station, I was thinking, "there shouldn't be that much people because it's a Friday, and a lot of offices are closed due to the 4-day workweek, plus it's not rush hour". Boy, I was wrong. There were a lot of people at the MRT station and when I got down at the Ayala Station, practically all of the passengers got out too. I guess they all wanted to go to Glorietta/SM Makati/Landmark/Greenbelt not necessarily because they want to shop, but to keep cool. Or, just maybe, they wanted to participate in the Araw ng Makati festivities.

It's been a long time since I last commuted from UP Diliman to my home. I don't exactly enjoy commuting because it is quite tiring. If I'll be coming home straight from UP, this is the order or my trip: jeep-MRT-bus-tricycle-jeep. Of course, in between the rides are long walks.

Though it was very hot this afternoon (I wasn't even able to take an airconditioned bus), I actually felt pretty good when I arrived home.

Tomorrow, I will be going on a class trip. It's called Lakbay Aral sa Bundok Banahaw. It's for 2 full days, and our class will visit a lot of places in Banahaw. Hmm... now I have to pack the stuff I need.

Sa ibang tao:

Pasensya na ha? Hindi ko kasi kaya na masaktan siya. Mas mabuti na malaman niya habang maaga pa, kaysa naman may mangyari sa inyo tapos saka lang niya malaman. Sinasabi ko sa iyo, mas masakit yun para sa kanya.

Hi to my blockmate Joseph John V. Lumanog!!!
Ryan Oliva!!! Nasaan ka na? Miss na kita! Kelan ba tayo gagala at kakain/lamon? Andami nating pagkukuwentuhan! Updates sa mga buhay-buhay.

Hi to Paolo Sanchez too! aka the Green and Black Chancellor! Tambay ka naman ng mas madalas sa council office....miss na talaga namin ang aming resident Papa Bear!

Ok, now I really have to start packing. Till next time! *sings* We've got the whole wide world to explore...

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 06, 2005 4:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrm... kilala ko kaya yung tinutukoy mo? hehe. have fun sa banahaw! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home