The Emergency Singing Sensation

Monday, May 23, 2005

Since the last post...

Since the last post, lotsa things happened already.

1. I went to Bohol last May14-16. I flew on my own (my first time to do so), hehe! I may have stayed only for 3 days but it was jampacked with activities. Mind you, I was sick (coughs, colds, slight fever) during my stay in Bohol.

May 14---> upon arrival, I rushed to our home in Bohol and changed into formal clothes. A grand-aunt and grand-uncle celebrated their 5oth wedding anniversary. In the afternoon-, I went to Bohol Bee Farm and stayed there till early evening with my mom, my sister and her friends. The food is yummy there...we ate Fresh Flower (yes, you read it right...FLOWER) Salad with honey mustard sauce, Unmilled rice with camote, grilled blue marlin, cassava chips, seafood soup, lasagna, honey chicken, bread with honey spread, and squash muffins. Everything they serve in the Bohol Bee Farm is sweetened with honey. The place is nice, and you can select whether you want to swim in the pool or the beach.

After dinner, we went to the MetroCentre Hotel and bought some souvenirs.

May 15---> We went to Bohol Beach Club in the morning. Right after lunch, my lola, my mom and me left because we attended the burial of a relative. My sister stayed with her friends but she was able to visit our dead relative.

After the burial, we visited my grandfather's grave. It's something we do everytime we are in Bohol. Then, we went to the Island City Mall (ICM), the largest mall in Bohol. After ICM, we went to Bohol Quality Department Store. That's where I bought all the pasalubong I gave to my friends.

May 16---> Our flight back to Manila.

2. I testified in court. Quezon City RTC Branch 89. I'll probably tell the story when everything's finished. I still have to be cross-examined.

3. Summer classes ended last Friday for me! My PI 100 class ended with a picnic at the lagoon. We ate pan de rizal and drank maria clara sangria. It was really fun! A great way to end summer classes.

4. UP SIKAT recorded the theme song for the 2005 CSSP Freshman Orientation Program. I never knew that recording a song could be sooo tiring! Watch out for the final version of the song!

5. Today, my sister and I watched Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It was pretty good. The dialogue may have been cheesy but that's typical of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Opening sequence pa lang, astig na ang special effects. Ilang milyon kaya nagastos para dun? Now I'm curious about what happened in Episodes 4, 5 &6.

Can I just say that I hate this year's FOPC? The rules are very unreasonable...the chair of the steering committee made FOPC very much un-fun. hmph.

But I have something to look forward to, and that is, UP SIKAT will start shooting the music video for the theme song! Yay!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 14, 2012 11:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order xanax online xanax klonopin interaction - buy xanax alprazolam online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home