The Emergency Singing Sensation

Friday, June 03, 2005

4th year na ako!!

I still can't believe it. I am now officially a senior, soon to graduate. Gosh, I feel old. I had my fastest registration ever for I was able to get all my subjects via CRS so basically, I only needed to have my Form5 signed by the adviser, pay the student fund and have my form assessed, then pay my tuition fee.Voila! by 9:30am I was officially enrolled.

Remember I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that If I see Paolo Sanchez, I'll see Chris Lao too? Well, that happened again yesterday. I saw Chris Lao and we greeted each other. A little later, I saw Paolo Sanchez so I greeted him too. Hmmm...I wonder what's with them? Maybe, just maybe.....secret!

So here I am, enjoying the last few days of my vacation. Starting June 7, it will be back to school; back to my typical routine of studying, performing, and practicing campus politics.

I got sick after 2 days of shooting. I got really sick, and it turns out I have UTI. But now, my mom suspects another infection; an ear infection. The good thing is, I got sick during vacation so I didn't miss any school days.

I can't wait for June 9 because that's when our video presentation will be shown to the freshies. I will perform onstage (LIVE) too! I am sooo excited!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, June 05, 2005 7:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

may comment ako pero feeling ko alam mo na kung ano... hehehehe. see ya soon, marian! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home